- Free Freeware
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Feb 15, 2017
- [+] More Details
ArcGIS Explorer Review
ArcGIS Explorer is a Freeware GIS file viewer app filed under mapping and made available by ESRI for Windows.
The review for ArcGIS Explorer has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested ArcGIS Explorer 126.96.36.19900 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
GIS viewer to explore, visualize and share GIS inforation:
ArcGIS Explorer is a handy, easy to use GIS viewer designed to offer you an easy way to explore, visualize, and share GIS information. ArcGIS Explorer adds value to any GIS because it helps you deliver your authoritative data to a broad audience.ArcGIS Explorer features and highlights:
- Easy and intuitive to use - it's easy for anyone to begin working with ArcGIS Explorer, with its intuitive and easy to use ribbon user interface that presents tools in the context of how you use them
- Basemap Gallery allows you to choose from a variety of ready-to-use basemaps so you can get started quickly
- Add local data such as geodatabases, shapefiles, KML/KMZ, GPX, and raster formats (JPEG 2000, GeoTIFF, MrSID)
- Access a wide variety of mapping services from ArcGIS Server; ArcIMS; and Open Geospatial Consortium, Inc. (OGC) WMS, and GeoRSS feeds
- Integrate a wide variety of content such as photos, videos, documents, and more and place them in a geographic context
- Integrated 2D and 3D Display - Switch display modes with a single click. View maps and globes in any projection or coordinate system
- Extend ArcGIS Explorer using Add-Ins and the Analysis Gallery. Extend the core capabilities using geoprocessing tools and models published using ArcGIS Server, or connect to a wide variety of other available services.
- E-mail your maps and layers directly from the application
- Presentations allow you communicate geographically using live data and and services
- Answer geographic questions and share the answers with others
- Customize ArcGIS Explorer using centrally managed application configurations with no programming required
ArcGIS Explorer is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from mapping without restrictions. ArcGIS Explorer 188.8.131.5200 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This GIS file viewer software is filed under:
- ArcGIS Explorer Download
- Freeware Mapping
- Major release: ArcGIS Explorer 2
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this GIS file viewer software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from ESRI.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.